Want to be part of the solution? GoLogic Group isn’t your run-of-the-mill business. We’re a tech company focussed on finding solutions that improve lives. We’ve been doing it for over two decades!
We hire driven and talented individuals that dream big, work hard, and appreciate a good challenge!
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and articulate Customer Support Officer to assist with the growing service, technical support, and administrative functions across our brands and to provide top-level:
- Level 1 support
- customer service
- technical troubleshooting
- basic service configuration via email, phone, and webchat
- order submission and escalation to suppliers
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager with a moderate level of personal accountability.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where every day is something different? Would you embrace a culture of can-do attitude and excel in providing outstanding customer experiences?
We are seeking passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic people with outstanding work ethic who demonstrate a clear desire to deliver great customer service. If you are a team player, highly motivated and eager to join like-minded people then we want to hear from you!
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Preferred experience in a customer contact/ call centre environment
- Outstanding communications skills, with experience in communicating in a professional environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to juggle priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A fast learner with excellent literacy, writing, editing and proofing skills
- Picks up technical/ IT stuff quickly
- Excellent with computers and learns new software quickly
- Super savvy using Microsoft Excel
- Good humour, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Calm in a crisis, open-minded and flexible to new challenges.
Benefits and perks
Some of the things that existing employee's love about GoLogic include:
- Competitive salary
- An enviable staff health benefits program that provides flexibility in covering approved costs of maintaining your health and wellbeing! (e.g. monthly massage, gym membership, and yoga classes, etc.)
- Absolutely delicious gourmet lunches served daily by our corporate chef
- An inhouse staff fitness and yoga studio
- Awesome start-up culture within an established and stable business
- An environment where you’ll be challenged to achieve and equipped with the tools to do so
- Working in the centre of Maroochydore on Ocean Street in the beautiful Sunshine Coast, QLD!
- Option to work from home each Friday
- A talented team with an amazing workplace culture
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday full-time position in Maroochydore CBD
- Salary plus Superannuation
- To be part of an exciting industry and growing team
If you are excited about contributing and being a part of our growth, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications received on or before 17th January 2022 will be reviewed and candidate shortlisting will occur shortly after this time.
Your application should include answers to the following questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- What best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?