Want to be part of the solution? GoLogic Group isn’t your run-of-the-mill business. We’re a tech company focused on finding solutions that improve lives. We’ve been doing it for nearly two decades!
The competition would love to match our incredible level of all-around customer service, but that magic lies within each of the awesome people that we employ. GoLogic hires driven and talented individuals that dream big, work hard, and appreciate a good challenge!
Come make an impact on brands that are changing the world! We have a unique and exciting position available in our team for a highly versatile Digital Designer eager to join a fast-growing organisation.
You will need to have the ability to translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, easy to use, visually exciting and emotionally engaging.
Your role will be responsible for key design initiatives across design and web development. This includes branding (growing brand identities, maintaining style guides, building design systems), print (brochures, booth design, booklets), UX/UI (wire-framing, prototyping, high and low fidelity) and web design through Figma.
· Providing designs using leading UX/UI tools and design software (Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop). Added bonus for having experience in After Effects, Lotties, and Premiere Pro.
· Designing high-fidelity mockups and prototypes for mobile and desktop applications, utilising Figma’s Auto-Layout and Asset Library systems.
· Designing responsive websites in Figma, with SEO best practices in mind
· Creating designs for; marketing brochures, sales presentations, social media content, eDMs and more.
· Brainstorm and concept design with internal departments including marketing, sales, content, and development.
· Clearly communicate design specifications with front-end development teams.
· Working with the GoLogic Group brands maintain style guides that help develop consistency in the design and creative execution that increases customer awareness and creates identity.
· Ensure designs are created for compatibility across different devices and screen sizes.
· Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines when needed.
· Plan concepts by studying information, gathering material as well as researching design best practices.
· A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a UX/UI or designer role, either in-house or agency
· A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, UX/UI, Digital Design, Communication Design or relevant demonstrated experience through a portfolio
· In-depth experience with Figma, utilising systems such as the Auto Layout tool for high-fidelity design and the Asset Library for design systems
· In-depth knowledge of leading software packages and applications including Microsoft Office and the Adobe CC Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Bonus: Premiere Pro and After Effects).
· Digitally savvy- you need to know and understand technical requirements and native mobile platforms limitations
· Strong understanding of graphic design principles, layout, colour theory and typography
· Thorough knowledge of print design processes, working in small and large scale print efforts
· Creative campaign conceptualising skills
· Experience in social media platform design requirements
· Working on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, QLD!
· Ergonomic stand-up desks, chairs, and dual-curved 27" monitors
· An enviable health and wellness program that provides you with a quarterly allowance to join a gym, see a masseuse, visit with a counsellor, learn a new skill, or something else that might help improve your life
· Access to an in-house first-class massage chair
· Option to work from home each Friday
· Absolutely delicious gourmet lunches served Monday through Thursday by our corporate chefs