Want to be part of the solution? GoLogic Group isn’t your run-of-the-mill business. We’re a tech company focussed on finding solutions that improve lives. We’ve been doing it for nearly two decades!
The competition would love to match our incredible level of all-around customer service, but that magic lies within each of the awesome people that we employ. GoLogic hires driven and talented individuals that dream big, work hard, and appreciate a good challenge!
You'll be working with the executive team - finding ways to lighten their load and give them time to do what they do best. As an executive assistant, you will:
• Manage and prepare communication and schedules
• Be awesome to work with
• Research topics, source data and produce meaningful reports and presentations
• Establish yourself as a point of contact between executives, colleagues and other stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, confidence and a positive attitude
• Demonstratable experience as an EA or evidence of a transferable skill set
• Ability to see opportunities to contribute
• Showing that you know a little about GoLogic when you get a call to discuss your application
• Absolutely delicious gourmet lunches served Monday through Thursday by our corporate chefs
• Option to work from home each Friday
• Option to see in-office osteopath, counsellor, yoga instructor, and/or reiki practitioner each month.
• Access to in-house staff fitness and yoga studio
• Access to an in-house first-class massage chair
• An enviable health and wellness program that provides you with a quarterly allowance to join a gym, see a masseuse, visit with a counsellor, learn a new skill, or something else that might help improve your life
• Ergonomic stand-up desks, chairs, and dual curved 27" monitors
• Working on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, QLD!
Your application should include answers to the following questions:
• How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?
• What best describes your right to work in Australia?
• How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
• What's your expected annual base salary?