Want to be part of the solution? GoLogic Group isn’t your run-of-the-mill business. We’re a tech company focussed on finding solutions that improve lives. We’ve been doing it for nearly two decades!
The competition would love to match our incredible level of all-around customer service, but that magic lies within each of the awesome people that we employ. GoLogic hires driven and talented individuals that dream big, work hard, and appreciate a good challenge!
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented senior developer to come in and work with our team to develop our premier product utilising the latest technologies and methodologies. We are working on a new greenfield project utilising blockchain technology to expand our existing business into new markets. Reporting directly to GoLogic CTO, the main responsibility of a GoLogic Software Developer is to work alongside existing developers, utilising the latest technologies and approaches, the aim is to produce a highly maintainable and scalable solution that we can expand on with new features as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will work with the team to develop awesome products! You will work both independently as well as alongside other team members to bring it all together. Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Complete other ad-hoc duties as and when required and directed by GoLogic Group management.
- Engage in all training as required
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication with CTO regularly
- Assist Product Owner in monitoring status of projects in process and reporting status updates to CTO, development, and support teams.
- Attend and collaborate in all team meetings, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and daily code reviews
- Develop robust unit testing throughout the full coding process including documentation
- Assist in maintaining code quality, organisation and procedures supporting change management
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and best outcomes/solutions to mitigate and address issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the existing GoLogic development and support team in a fast-paced team environment to understand, engineer, and deliver on business requirements and product solutions
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, intuitive, and cutting-edge code and web application interfaces for tools, workflows and tasks in JIRA and regularly communicate outcomes to CTO.
- Implement and develop new GoLogic Group software products and features as required
Skills and Experience
Qualifications are not a necessity, but a demonstratable ability in the following is required:•
- TDD/BDD, Unit testing
- Demonstratable understanding and ability with database concepts (SQL, and NoSQL)
- Understanding and experience with microservices, domain driven design, CQRS
- Experience and proficiency in .NET Core and C# (version 3.1+)
- Excellent communication skills
- Senior-level experience in software development
Benefits and perks with the job
- Working on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, QLD!
- Ergonomic stand-up desks, chairs, and dual curved 27" monitors
- An enviable health and wellness program that provides you with a quarterly allowance to join a gym, see a masseuse, visit with a counsellor, learn a new skill, or something else that might help improve your life
- Access to an in-house first-class massage chair
- Access to in-house staff fitness and yoga studio
- Option to see in-office osteopath, counsellor, yoga instructor, and/or reiki practitioner each month.
- Option to work from home each Friday
- Absolutely delicious gourmet lunches served Monday through Thursday by our corporate chefs
Your application should include answers to the following questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a full stack developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a .NET developer?
- Do you have experience working within a scrum agile team?